Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hiya everyone!

from time to time you will see i will posy up pictures that i make on my site! so here are some that i made about my friends!

one of my friends! Lion Tamer1!!!!!!!!

here is a picture for lion!



awwww kitty!

and 1 more for my friends Pearlwhite27 and Jessicamary!

here is your picture



hehe!

don't forget to keep checking the penguin portraits page for new pictures!

you can also submit your penguin and i will make a picture of your penguin and post it on my penguin portraits page!

you're friend goofy73

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cool! and thanks for the email telling me or else i might not of came... i should come more often but anway that would be awesome if youw ould do one of me hehe o yeah and what picture editing thing do you use i want to know cause your just so totally awesome! please responde to me

Sand Flipper

GOOFY ROCKS!!
AND HE IS AN ARTIST

Agent Lc(CPG Mod) said...

awesome! Could you make one of me please, cause your draws totally rock!

Agent Lc

goofy73 said...

hiya guys! i'll make some f you guys cause you guys rock! but after you no more requests hehe well maybe.

hehe

you're friend goofy73

john said...

OMG GOOFY THANK YOU!!!! THAT IS THE BEST PICTURE EVER. SORRY I COULDNT LOOK AT IT YESTERDAY! IM GONNA MAKE A POST ABOUT THIS!

goofy73 said...

glad you like it lion!

you're friend goofy73

Redfooteye said...

Hey Guys

This is redfooteye and My blog is deleted (Im pretty sure it was brownie88521) I have made a different blog (clubpenguin cheats and more 2) and my url is www.redfooteye.blogspot.com instead of my other one so come and visit and plz make a lot of hits :)

~Redfooteye

MySpace-CommentsMySpace-Comments