Monday, November 10, 2008

MORE NINJA PROOF MORE DOJO MORE AWESOMENESS!





hiya everyone! this is awesome! ninja training in one week! whoo! let us start a konga doo doo doo doo doo doo! oh whoops got carried away hehe.

ok so now look at this ninja training on the 17th



also they dug out a whole entire top part of the dojo! a water fall, railings! puffle statues! and the Sensay got closer! whoo!



and lastly they upgrade it on the map look!



whoo! SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!!!

you're friend goofy73




4 comments:

Evilk9187 said...

goofy will you please follow my blog? http://coolio317clubpenguin.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

pst uhh.. Goofy73 I'm under cover right now but tell me how to do the buttons one the top that you push to go to another part of your blog. Please tell me! Email me at Hawian_Snowflake@yahoo.com If you do I will tell you who this is until then wait for my answer.
~Do NOT post this comment~
-Anonymous ;)

Evilk9187 said...

sorry about chucksmis blog

Evilk9187 said...

how do you get those buttons?

MySpace-CommentsMySpace-Comments