Tuesday, June 23, 2009

PUFFLE GAMES FIRST CHALLENGE!!!!

PUFFLE GAMES FIRST CHALLENGE! ENDS JULY 1st!

remember that aunt arctic picture i drew????????????

well guess what? you'll be drawing aunt arctics!!!!!!!!


just draw it and scan onto your computer or go on a program like paint and draw it!

so if you are in the puffle games have fun and if you just want to give it to me for fun and goofland tickets!

but have fun with it!!!!!!!!!!

send your pictures to



VISIT THE STANDINGS BOARD AT


have fun!

you're friend goofy73

6 comments:

LOCKERZ said...

i addvertised ur sie for gooftickets!
pfcheats.blogspot.com if u wanna c!
-Frossstty

LOCKERZ said...

Its just from Frossstty not frossstty and priead
- Frossstty

deleted said...

Does it have to be in that pose? can it be like with her standing? or something like that?

goofy73 said...

it could be in any pose you want kcaj

you're friend goofy73

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

hi goofy, ill enter but i will put the pic on my blog insted of e-mailing u cuz my e-mail has my whol name in it, so wen i have drawn it ill tell u that its on my site :)

saavy

.Joy Joy. said...

YAH. I bet you can tell who this is Goofy73.YAH it's Amb7940 and stuff if you don't remember me then oh well but if you do can you tell everybody that I'm back?YAH ok thnx. I'll be on Fjord.

MySpace-CommentsMySpace-Comments